Danna Paola this time she showed that having been an actress from a very young age did not help her develop other skills, such as know how to use the microwave oven, since she was more focused on her career than on simple household activities.
That is why a live on TikTok has just gone viral, where she revealed that she is not so skilled with the things so simple that a kitchen can come up with, such as using the microwave.
It was during a live, that the singer tried to melt butter in this appliance, pero lo hizo con todo y la envoltura.
First mistake, because that could at some point affect the taste of what you were going to cook. But the next and biggest fail was when he put it in with everything and the aluminum that surrounds the butter.
Yes, just as you read it, Danna put the butter with everything and the wrapper that had aluminum, and in the video that was Recording you can see the rays that the microwave was making while trying to heat, just for putting this type of metal into said device.
In the instructions for this device it is always specified that aluminum must NEVER be inserted to prevent it from shorting, or even exploding and injuring someone.
But apparently the protagonist of “Maria Belen” and “Dare to dream”, she didn't know and very confident she put the butter like that.
Until he realized what was happening and was very scared to see the lightning coming from the microwave, so he hurried to turn it off, to avoid a tragedy.
Why doesn't Danna Paola know how to use the microwave oven?
It was during a live broadcast for her fans on her TikTok account, Danna Paola is seen in the kitchen trying to melt some sticks of butter in the microwave.
However, the The device began to spark and make noises that scared the artist and one of her friends who yelled at her to act.
“No ma...! Open it up!”, shouted Danna's companion. Paola seeing that the microwave oven almost exploded.
At this, the interpreter of “Aguita” opened the microwave door and began to laugh. Moments later, the singer was wondering why the device was going to explode.
She even assured that she was not at fault. But moments later, she gave herself away by showing that she wanted to heat butter without removing the aluminum wrapper.
“Guey, I had a mistake. Let's see, these bars have aluminum and the paper was already burning. No mom…! I swear, zero was planned”
But this, thank God, did not happen to majors, and the actress is safe and sound. But no one takes away the scare, after what who lived with his friend in his house. Since we have seen his kitchen in multiple videos that he has uploaded to networks.