Communicating through WhatsApp messages will now be much easier for millions of people around the world thanks to the launch of the Windows version of the application. This way users can read and send messages without having to rely on their cell phone.
It is a tool that users have been waiting for a long time and about which Meta had not commented until now beyond launching a web version of the app in 2009.
According to WhatsApp developers, both the desktop and web versions now offer a smoother experience and more agile interaction, making it easier for users to interact with other people.
It is necessary to take into account that although until recently there was a supposed desktop version of the application, this was not actually native since it was simply a copy of WhatsApp Web.
The landing of WhatsApp on Windows will not happen alone, as the app's developer team indicated that they are also working on a version for Mac.
Here we tell you how to download and update the WhatsApp application for Windows.
1. The first step to install WhatsApp Desktop is to enter the web page of the messaging app. Once this is done, the person must locate the download button located at the top of the screen.
2. By clicking on it, the user will be redirected to a new window in which they will have the opportunity to download the application for both Android, iOS, Windows and Mac terminals.
In the case of Windows, the system offers the possibility of downloading the program directly from the Microsoft Store by pressing the corresponding button.
3. After doing this, a small floating window will be displayed on which the user will have to press the option identified as “get”. This will automatically start the WhatsApp Desktop download and installation process.
4. Finally, the person will only have to start the program and log in to their WhatsApp account by scanning the QR code that will appear on the screen.
5. If an update of the program is necessary, it will be executed directly from the Microsoft Store, in such a way that the user will not have to carry out any additional step for this process to be carried out.